To delete your Gmail account, log in to Google and go to https://myaccount.google.com/delete-services-or-account
Google allows you to save your data before permanently deleting your account. To do this:
1. Login to your Google account.
2. Go to the highlighted site https://myaccount.google.com/delete-services-or-account.
3. Select “Export your data.”
4. Check the data you’d like to save
5. Hit “Next Step”
6. Click the dropdown next to “Send download via link”
7. Select the frequency
8. Use the dropdown to select the file type and size you want, and click “Create Export”
You’ll get an email when the export is complete, which can take a few hours or days.
MORE HOW TO VIDEOS:
How To Make Formulas In Google Sheets
How To Delete Your Spotify Account
How To Use Google Calendar
#Google #Gmail #TechInsider
Tech Insider tells you all you need to know about tech: gadgets, how-to’s, gaming, science, digital culture, and more.
Visit us at: https://www.businessinsider.com
TI on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/techinsider
TI on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tech_insider/
TI on Twitter: https://twitter.com/techinsider
TI on Amazon Prime: http://read.bi/PrimeVideo
INSIDER on Snapchat: https://insder.co/2KJLtVo
How To Delete Your Gmail Account