• Emily Birnbaum from Protocol highlights the questions that were and were not answered during the Section 230 Senate hearing in Washington DC.
• Alex Kantrowitz from the Big Technology podcast illustrates how the Biden campaign feels about Section 230 and what that would mean if he were elected President.
• Sam Abuelsamid from Wheel Bearings podcast addresses the challenges posed by insects on fully autonomous vehicles.
• ByteDance shifts focus from TikTok toward education with its first hardware play, the Dali smart lamp for children.
• Apple shows more signs that it might be getting into the search engine game.
Hosts: Jason Howell, Mikah Sargent
Guests: Emily Birnbaum, Alex Kantrowitz, Sam Abuelsamid
Tech News Weekly Episode 157
More Info: https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly/episodes/157
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Products we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/twitnetcastnetwork
TWiT may earn commissions on certain products.
Join our TWiT Community on Discourse: https://www.twit.community/
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.